Wednesday, September 4, 2013



The color I chose was red because danger excites me. Every time I go to Ohio, I go to the woods to find snakes. You could call it courage or just plain stupidity. Now lets get back to the assignment, the reason I have a red UAV is because one of the things I want to be when I grow up is a UAV pilot. The CIA emblem is on there because that is another thing I want to do. Hence the whole danger and courage thing. The heart because I want to be an interventional cardiologist.  Now the crown, the car, and the fire. The crown is worn on a king. My mom's maiden name is Angie King. The car because I have always wanted a lambourghini. Finally, the fire because it gives me energy, it makes me feel alive. If I'm around fire, I could run for along time.

No comments:

Post a Comment